Rystad Energy - Energy Knowledge House
Play Video

Rystad Energy takes renewables global

Clients can now benefit from full global data, analytics and advisory capabilities within the renewable energy sector, as they have come to expect from other product lines within Rystad Energy’s Solution Suite.

Read More

Africa Energy Outlook 2021

by African Energy Chamber in collaboration with Rystad Energy.

Find Out More

Rystad Energy launches Cost Solution

Rystad Energy is proud to announce the launch of Cost Solution, our newest addition to a collection of innovative product lines that help better address the changing energy industry and its elements.

Find Out More
Play Video

Whatever the assignment, the client is at the heart of everything we do

The fundamental element to our business and finer forecasting is our bottom-up approach to data. Rystad Energy’s comprehensive and consistent micro-to-macro datasets are truly unique, and we assure that the data actually adds up across different sectors, regions and databases.

Industry Insights

Supply Chain

As around 75% of Mexico’s oil and gas producing wells are ageing, intervention activities should remain resilient in the years ahead, likely surpassing $3 billion from 2021 to 2023, a Rystad Energy analysis shows. Around 30% of that will be spent onshore with the remaining 70% going offshore. (read more)

Oil Markets

In an already devastating year for the oil market, Libya delivered a supply shock in October by not only lifting a nearly 8-month oil blockade but also ramping up oil production at breakneck velocity. A Rystad Energy analysis of Libyan infrastructure and needed maintenance finds that the country’s crude oil output is set to average around 750,000 barrels per day (bpd) in November and only climb to 1 million bpd in early February 2021. (read more)

Corporate
Oil Markets
Other

The Covid-19 pandemic and the acceleration of the energy transition have led Rystad Energy to significantly revise its long-term oil demand forecast. The virus is expected to have a lasting impact on global oil demand, which we now see peaking at 102 million barrels per day (bpd) in 2028. Before Covid-19, we had called for peak oil demand of just over 106 million bpd in 2030. (read more)