Service Analytics is a high quality and up-to-date analysis of the global service industry delivered through thematic reports, detailed factsheets and frequent commentaries. It is a comprehensive offering which supports companies in their strategy and decision-making within service markets.
Service Analytics consists of topical reports on the global service market, project sanctioning, recent start-ups, offshore decommissioning and global FPSO market, as well as an extensive library of regularly updated factsheets on all projects, service segments, contractors, continents, and E&P operators globally. Service Analytics covers key service segments: Operations and Maintenance, Well Services, Drilling, Subsea, EPCI and Seismic.
Our analysts continuously monitor the market and conduct in-depth research to provide high-quality, timely and independent intelligence to clients.
Service Analytics offerings are available online through our Client Portal. The Portal allows users to quickly navigate through an extensive library of our research and analysis, save relevant reports and get email alerts when the new content is available. In addition, our Rystad Energy Analytics mobile app provides easy access to timely commentaries, reports, and factsheets on your mobile phone. Service Analytics is powered by ServiceCube databases and is included with the databases subscription.
- Global Service Report: Monthly report covering global OFS market trends and activity with details on different service segments and projects
- Topical reports: monthly in-depth analysis and back-up data files for key areas of interest
- Sanctioning: final investment decision timing and associated spend, activity, and break-evens
- Start-ups: start-up timing and associated spend and activity
- Decommissioning: Regional overview for decommissioning market sizes, likelihood and rig availability
- Market share report: provides historical and forecasted supplier revenues and operator spend for 40 key market segments.
- Project Sanctioning Supplementary Data File: Complete list of upcoming projects to be sanctioned, including asset overviews, key dates, field characteristics, volumes, greenfield costs, and average brownfield costs
- FPSO: sanctioning activity and greenfield investment analysis, covering the major FPSO suppliers and the major field operators globally.
Factsheets: Library of quantitative snapshots derived from our proprietary databases
Project factsheets: spending details for 3,000 oil and gas projects
Operator factsheets: spending profiles for 1,000 E&P operators
Service company factsheets: detailed overview of 500 supplier businesses
Service segment factsheets: key demand trends for 50+ service segments
Continent factsheets: regional oilfield service market overview
- Commentaries: Frequent commentaries on the latest industry events with analysis of their impact based on Rystad Energy’s research.
- Macro analysis: Get a timely and comprehensive overview of the global oilfield service market, powered by Rystad Energy’s DCube and SCube databases
- High-quality expert insights: Access pre-made analysis from leading industry experts
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and events in the market
- Strategy: Get a solid base for strategy and decision making
- Easy online access: Quickly access a library of oilfield service analysis and insights anywhere anytime
Executives, Senior Managers and Strategy Analysts within:
- Oilfield Service companies
- E&P Procurement Departments
- Banks and consultancies
- Investors and Funds
You might also be interested in:
ServiceCube: Oilfield service supply and demand databases, with field-by-field coverage on global OFS demand and supply