RigCube (Rig Supply & Demand Database) is a market intelligence tool providing insights into supply and demand trends affecting the offshore rig market. Building on Rystad Energy’s bottom-up, well-by-well database, RigCube pairs both supply and demand in one system. This is the ideal solution for competitive analysis and business development.
RigCube contains data from publicly available sources as well as from direct dialogue with drilling contractors, operators and other industry professionals. RigCube contains extensive contract, dayrate and equipment specifications for the global jackup and floating rig fleets. Historical contract activity back to 2005 and demand forecasts to 2025 provide a complete picture of the market to support your company’s strategy.
RigCube comes with our desktop application Cube Browser. The Cube browser is a user-friendly graphical interface, enabling fast filtering, extraction and display of data. Data is available in chart, table and map views.
- Extensive rig supply data including contract information, dayrates and unique rig specifications
- Coverage of all moveable rig activity for floaters and jackups based on detailed well information
- Historical data back to 2005 and forecast to 2025 for global rig supply and demand balance
Detailed rig equipment specifications
- Rig Analytics: expert analysis and insights into global offshore rig market
Access to analysts and 24/7 support
- Macro analysis: Understand the global rig trends and supply/demand balance
- Market analysis: Research the rig market by geography, rig type, unit and operator
- Strategy and business development: Assess strategy and make decisions for rig new build
- Investment: Explore opportunities for investment in the rig market
- Benchmarking: Identify key market players and analyze their performance
- Rig owners
- Financial market: Investors (equity and debt traders), rig brokers, equity research
- Oilfield service companies (within well products and services)
- Oil and gas companies (for rig access and capacity planning)
- Consulting and advisory firms
You might also be interested in:
ServiceCube: Oilfield service supply and demand databases, with field-by-field coverage on global OFS demand and supply
Rig Analytics: Expert reports and insights on the global rig market