Shale Intelligence report provides users with unique insights into supply and demand of key service segments of the US shale industry. With Shale Intelligence our clients will get quarterly insights, providing the latest updates on market developments with five-year forecasts of specific well services markets within US Shale. Shale Intelligence provides an industry overview of drivers behind drilling and completions activity, detailed analysis, and forecast of the global frac services market, the US frac sand market overview, analysis of the US oilfield water management market as well as an overview of the US stimulation chemicals market.
Shale Intelligence is delivered through our Client Portal. The Portal allows users to quickly navigate through our extensive library of research and analysis, save relevant reports and get email alerts when the new content is available. In addition, our Rystad Energy Analytics mobile app provides easy access to timely commentaries, reports, and factsheets on your mobile phone.
- Advanced methodology incorporating interviews with on-the-ground field experts, thoroughly conducted market research, leveraging proprietary database NASWellCube and in-house industry intelligence
- Quarterly reports providing the latest updates on market developments
- Access to data in Excel
- Regular commentaries with insights on the market moving news
- Direct access to analysts
- Webinars and client conferences
- Macro analysis: gain insights to the current trends in the completions market, track activity and supply-demand levels to understand current market concentrations
- Benchmarking & valuation: get insights for asset valuation, benchmarking and due diligence
- Strategy & business development: use our demand forecasts to optimize budgets and capacity, target potential clients in oil and gas industry value chain, obtain critical insights on pricing for better planning and negotiation with suppliers
- Oilfield service companies
- E&P companies
- Financial market: investors, investment banking, equity research and M&A
- Consulting and advisory firms
- Research institutions
You might also be interested in:
ShaleWellCube: Historical well data based on state/governmental sources, including production, completion data, well curves and curve fitting, production and activity forecast and costs and breakeven prices per well.
Shale Upstream Analytics: Reports and insights providing a comprehensive overview of the North American shale industry, including coverage of M&A activity analysis, productivity metrics, short and midterm projections, qualitative deep dive into play level activity with the overview of geology, play prospectivity.